80's Pearler Albums

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
To me the 80's were the Golden Era of Metal ! I haven't forgotten how many great albums were released during the era ..in fact I have an Obscure 80's Metal thread planned and have had it in mind for months ....Anyone think that's a good idea or should I just put the stuff in here w/ Sox ?!?!?

ExciterLongLive.JPG

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
^^Set up that thread DKWolf cos then I get to find out about the stuff I missed, and maybe one or two will pop up in here as well.:grinthumb

joe

Reaction score
Gretchen Goes To Nebraska(1989), hard progressive rockers King's X from Texas:

Terra812

Reaction score
Going back across the pond for this band, very under valued I always thought and if you only ever picked one album of theirs to check out this is definitely it.

The_Fixx_-_Reach_the_Beach.jpg

Great Album! Opinions is one of my all time favorite Headphones songs!

A track from this gem always makes it to any gathering mix I make

9.jpg

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Nice to have another fan of the Fixx in here Terra.:D

Here is simply one of the best albums released in the 80's period, I actually think it is better than any Talking Heads record by quite a margin. If you have a good stereo then it will blow your socks off when you play it, i-pods simply do not do it justice.:nw:

"Casual Gods" a solo album released in 1987 by Jerry Harrison of Talking Heads fame.

Rev it Up

jerry_harrison_casual_gods_front.jpg

jerry_harrison_casual_gods_back.jpg

Terra812

Reaction score
Here is simply one of the best albums released in the 80's period, I actually think it is better than any Talking Heads record by quite a margin. If you have a good stereo then it will blow your socks off when you play it, i-pods simply do not do it justice.:nw:

"Casual Gods" a solo album released in 1987 by Jerry Harrison of Talking Heads fame.

Rev it Up

Definitely! Jerry Harrison is another home town hero. It's been awhile but every now and then he would pop in to a local pub and jam for a bit.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FernandoRu

Members online