70s girl band you love

Lynn

Reaction score
Fanny and Birtha were a couple of all-girl rock bands that I bpought albums from in the 70's. It was around the time when I started playing drums in a band with some school friends, so I suppose they were also among my influences.

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
Fanny and Birtha were a couple of all-girl rock bands that I bought albums from in the 70's. It was around the time when I started playing drums in a band with some school friends, so I suppose they were also among my influences.

I had never heard of those bands, but Fanny is getting a documentary this year.

E-Z

Reaction score
Suzi Quatro made a big splash in the UK back in 1974-75 and I remember her appearances on BBC Top Of The Pops at the time performing Can The Can & The Devil Gate Drive dressed in a black leather cat suit while singing and playing the bass guitar. At heart Suzi was a 'rocker' although to be honest after listening to a 'best of' cd of her and her bands recordings from the 1970s in recent months they all unfortunately sound a bit 'second division' sounding although she does rock hard herself on the recordings.

The 1974 Suzi-
https://www.beat.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Untitled-e1573787829422.png

Apparently she was every school boys fantasy back then (and possibly a few married men as well??). ;)

I believe Suzi has lived in England (in Essex) for many years possibly since the 1970s.

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online