50 Best Christmas Songs Add List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
^^You had plenty of time to add it Vehicle, but I didn't think of it until you mentioned it.:blush:

Using my powers I have Added Vehicle's request to the list so there are 51 songs to choose from now.

The original Boris Karloff narrated Grinch is my favorite Christmas cartoon...the Jim Carrey version was decent but can't compare to the original.

Nah, you didn't have to do that. I worked OT two of my three days off, so I missed out.

Anyhow, I always, always, always have had this soundtrack:

11351489723_ccdd191081_n.jpg

Way jazzier than people know.

With this particular track as my favorite:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Didn't know you were that busy, but I added the song anyway and it is a classic.

Yep that Vince Guaraldi Trio Christmas album is excellent, I love playing it this time of year.

Nice idea Jake, Perry Como did do that song Mom had one of his Christmas albums she played when we were kids, but Nat's version is great as well.

You've just about covered them all, didn't take you long once you got rolling.:gig

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Reaction score
I have the promotional video for Paul McCartnye''s "Wonderful Christmastime" as part of "The McCartney Collection".By the way,does anyone by any chance have any of the Beatles' christmas records that were only offered to fan club members in the 60's.I once heard them all as parts of a radio documentary.Kinda interesting.especially the appearance of Tiny Tim on either the 1968 or 69 one...............................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online