4 Non Blondes (Official Thread)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
What do you call a deep cut from a one hit wonder that only put out one album and the song came from a movie soundtrack? Fatal from blood loss. That cut is that deep. ;)

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
^^^ That was on the Encomium tribute album Bob, and I'm in agreement that they did a pretty decent job considering I'm usually very finicky about Zep covers overall. There were a few good 90's bands on that album, even some Blind Melon and Hootie.

Here it is:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
^^^ That was on the Encomium tribute album Bob, and I'm in agreement that they did a pretty decent job considering I'm usually very finicky about Zep covers overall. There were a few good 90's bands on that album, even some Blind Melon and Hootie.

Here it is:

That was pretty good!! :grinthumb

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
^^^ If you haven't already checked it out MP you may want to give it a try. There's a Down by the Seaside cover featuring Percy and you and Sooty's gal Tori. :grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Really!!! :)

I may have to look into this now for sure. Soot you kow about Tori doin' a cover here???

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

Here it is:

I picked up this album not too long ago at at thrift store and 4 Non Blondes are the best on it if you ask me. Linda Perry's vocals are at their harshest and strongest on that track. :grinthumb

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
4nb_logo.jpgwas an American rock band formed in 1989. The group consisted of bassist Christa Hillhouse, guitarist Shaunna Hall, drummer Wanda Day and vocalist Linda Perry.

281x211.jpg

Linda Perry Website

Prior to the release of their album, Roger Rocha replaced Hall on guitar, and Dawn Richardson replaced Day on drums. They hit the charts in 1993 with "What's Up", their only hit. Perry left the band in 1995 to begin a solo career, and the remaining members disbanded.

4+Non+Blondes+4nonblondes2.jpg

a585225b9da090965053e010.L.jpg
great album sadly onlythe ONE...

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online