30 Seconds to Mars (Official Thread)

Lavender10

Cult of Personality
Reaction score
Re: "The Official" 30 Seconds To Mars Thread

Ive always considered Jared Leto as an awesome vocalist, but a terrible actor.
He seems to like portaying big people in music, like bob dylan in some short film, mark david chapman in Chapter 27, and he's been trying to be kurt cobain for awhile. Great musicians dont need to be on screen to be known as the greats :3

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

Ive always considered Jared Leto as an awesome vocalist, but a terrible actor.
He seems to like portaying big people in music, like bob dylan in some short film, mark david chapman in Chapter 27, and he's been trying to be kurt cobain for awhile. Great musicians dont need to be on screen to be known as the greats :3

I agree the Mark David Chapman role wasn't the greatest but I still think he was really good in Requiem For A Dream! :grinthumb

Metal Head Mike

Reaction score

Just recently started listening to this band. Had avoided them. But there albums as a whole are pretty good. I've came to enjoy this track

Kings and Queens

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Yeah they really are a decent band. I went out and got their stuff. Nice to see a thread bump too :grinthumb

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Just recently started listening to this band. Had avoided them. But there albums as a whole are pretty good. I've came to enjoy this track

Kings and Queens

30 Seconds to Mars was really popular when I was in high school because all of the other girls thought Jared Leto was soooooooooooooo cute (he's alright) so I avoid them too. Due to the influence that Mr. Sooty has over my though I kept giving them chances. Basically, what I'd settled on is that I think their first album is garbage, their second has a few good songs, and "This Is War" is great. :)

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
Perhaps you'll like their fourth even more! This is the brand new single, which I think is rather AWESOME! :D

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Perhaps you'll like their fourth even more! This is the brand new single, which I think is rather AWESOME! :D

I'm a fan of the single as well Gabble! It'll be hard to top the last album but 30 Seconds to Mars is one of those bands that are guaranteed to come out with a quality album. They've only become progressively better and bigger and scope since their first album! :grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Hey I like this!!! When is this hittin the streets. Got a cool 80's techno vibe here. I'll be grabbin' this for sure. :grinthumb

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
It's released on the 17th of May in Australia and the 21st in America. This is payback for the last Frank Turner album Sooty! :tongue:

And I agree, each album they've put out has topped the last so we can only hope for more excellence in the years to come! :D

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
The album is here and it is excellent! It's not as filled with epic spacey rock as the last album, but it has a more orchestral sound while still bringing fresh ideas to the table. It's a journey of music and an album well worth listening to! :D

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online