30 Seconds to Mars (Official Thread)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Re: "The Official" 30 Seconds To Mars Thread

Seems I've had some change of heart. I've grown to love "Alibi" considerably. :D

Awesome Cosmic! I'm not ashamed to say that Jared is a good looking dude and has a lot to overcome as far as only being given credit for gathering fans due to his looks alone. The music really stands on it's own though IMO! Glad to see you are inching forward in it's favor! :grinthumb

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

A lot of bands seem to have that problem. Like My Chemical Romance about 2 or 3 years ago? All I ever heard from every girl was them melting over their favorite member of the band and how hot they all were and never once mentioning anything about the music. :rolleyes:

I've never once thought Jared had a lack of talent though. I did get quite fed up with him from high school fan girls however, but that's not really his fault.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Just think Harmony, that was alot of the reasons the guys or girls with more social consciousness hated the Beatles back in their early days. :lmao:

All the teeny bop hysteria over the fab four. Then as time went on....everyone got into them. :grinthumb

Harkat

Reaction score

I stole these guys off Sal, part of a whim.
It paid off, these guys have got some enjoyable stuff! :grinthumb

Harkat

Reaction score

This song is driving me nuts! :grinthumb

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

I just caught the official video for "Hurricane"! What do people smoke when they make these epic videos. Seriously, from way back to the original King of music videos Micheal Jackson when he made the WTF mess of Moonwalker (which was pretty much an extended music video put out under the guise of a movie) to this! What does this have to do with the song! I like the music don't get me wrong but their videos are so pretentious :heheh:

Hurricane

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

I don't know :heheh: But it is a great song..I'm still trying to figure out what's going on in the From Yesterday video :oyea:

The un-edited version...the dude getting milk from the woman's breast is BIZARRE!! :lmao:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online

No members online now.