2013 Classic Rock Forums Hall of Fame inductees

tomcat

CRF Ex-Con
Reaction score
On a Misty Mountain overlooking Strawberry Fields.
Nice job on all your efforts on the CRF Hall of Fame.

I can not believe Eddie Cochran didn't get in on this final vote but that half-assed, mediocre band, INXS did???? I expected Cochran to pull it off in this final round. Oh well, we did a much better job than the real "Rock n Roll" Hall of Shame; that thing is an embarrassment.

Thanks for putting forth all the work on this epic task. It was fun voting.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Finally, the Hall of Fame has a place in the sticky threads up above here in the Rock Lounge. I have noticed that the pictures I use often disappear. It would be great if I had access to edit that thread if possible, or if someone with editing ability could replace pictures now and then it would be greatly appreciated.

Honestly, I would suggest (for future reference) that the best way to handle images is to download whatever images you want to use to your own computer, then upload them to your own privately owned tumblr acct or photobucket or imageshack or something like that. Those images won't be lost in the way that they can be if you are using someone else's links.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I missed too many votes but I agree with JTR that our HOF is far more REAL than Cleveland's official one.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online