i'm happy with that result, i am. :D
my top five bowie tracks are probably ashes to ashes, heroes, suffragette city, absolute beginners (the...
har har har. :D
lessee... let's see action. it's groovy and all. just not essential.
A Quick One While He Is Away
Another Tricky Day...
boris the spider. i cannot help it, people. jake, you know. a spider recently bit me on MY BUTT and got me very sick. even though boris gets...
ramble on, zep
1. lady jay, wishbone ash
oh myyyy. away we geaux.
i'm gonna start with athena. it might just be a *me* thing... i know many folk who luvv the track... but i just...
3. catfish rising, tull
10. tooth, fang & claw, amboy dukes
albums with fish. fishy fishy.
5. superstition (yeahhhh, baybees)
^^^oof. i was just recently enjoying listenin to leslie west on that metal show.
nobody's fault but mine, zep
5. till the next goodbye, the stones
2. a tab in the ocean, nektar (at least i'm assuming he's an alien. he doesn't look at all normal, if you ask me.)
2. starman, david bowie
young lust pink floyd
i love that ursa major album, with its cranky self. have it on CD. which musicals are ya talkin about?
9. a wizard a true star, todd rundgren
7. fountains of light, starcastle
10. don't get mad, get even, aerosmith
verily and forsooth.
that entire stones run starting in the late 60s and moving ahead a few years... beggars banquet, let it bleed, sticky...
it's all that crunchy gweetar, i tell ya.
8. march the mad scientist, jethro tull
6. south side of the sky (luvvv it when steve gets that crunchy, cranky bug in his bloomers)
4. onward (live) .... betcha figured this one was comin, huh, jake? mwhaha.
Separate names with a comma.