*Altered States*

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Remember I was talking about those two older guys who I would.. "Partake" with?? They had this album and a few Firesign Theater albums I would listen too..
It was a good idea to get a attitude adjustment prior, to listening to them.

This one is about Mary Jane.. It's a comedy with some music, but man o man.. It can get you laughing..

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Now people, I'm sure your getting the wrong idea about me, I was a late bloomer. In high school I didn't drink or toke..never smoked cigarettes

But when I was almost 18, I met a new friend from Alaska who was into partying.. One day he bought a bag of weed and rolled a joint and gave it to me
and said I want you to smoke this..
I kept it for a couple weeks and one day when my family went to church I faked getting sick so I could stay home.
Well..... I puffed away on that joint and didn't really feel anything. BUT.. eventually Santa came early and I was Merry as hell.

Ate a huge bowl of corn flakes.. Danced with my dog.. who I swear kept laughing at me. THEN I put on this album..

And you wonder why I love Trower so much..:whistle:

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
.... back in the late 70s I never regarded blow or sniff as a gateway,... more as an existential addition to the night, music session or woman. (I never gigged at the decks loaded).... I was into this album at the time - I'd got a version back in the UK... but picked this up( laying on a Mexican blanket) at a Rotterdam flea - market..... After a heavy bout of Lebonese and flipping this one LP constantly, I took a dawn stroll (fatal!)
Anyone familiar with Holland is aware of the heated chrome food cabinets that are chained to posts on the sidewalks... Obvs having the manic munchies..... I cleared a good 20 yards of food (meatballs, nuggets, pasta, pies, fries) I looked back to see a sea of wrappers and cardboard!
Two guys walking to work, passed me and saw the carnage... "f-uckin' English", one said to the other!
I blame this song :
Gandalf - Hang Onto A Dream.

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
.... back in the late 70s I never regarded blow or sniff as a gateway,... more as an existential addition to the night, music session or woman. (I never gigged at the decks loaded).... I was into this album at the time - I'd got a version back in the UK... but picked this up( laying on a Mexican blanket) at a Rotterdam flea - market..... After a heavy bout of Lebonese and flipping this one LP constantly, I took a dawn stroll (fatal!)
Anyone familiar with Holland is aware of the heated chrome food cabinets that are chained to posts on the sidewalks... Obvs having the manic munchies..... I cleared a good 20 yards of food (meatballs, nuggets, pasta, pies, fries) I looked back to see a sea of wrappers and cardboard!
Two guys walking to work, passed me and saw the carnage... "f-uckin' English", one said to the other!
I blame this song :
Gandalf - Hang Onto A Dream.
You got the munchies on Blow??? Here in the states we alway's joked about "Geekin" on blow. That means you stand there with a desperate look on your face and can barely talk
if your too high.. Never could eat food but drank like a sailor..

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
First time hearing this cassette.. That's right I said cassette. It was in Provo Utah with a bud from my high school who ended up living in the same town as me after we

both moved to Provo.. He had a VW and we went out late at night and it had snowed a foot and we drove out into the middle of the apple orchard to park

and partake in the bud.. What a blast just sitting there speechless High as a kite and rocking out to Man On The Silver Mountain in the middle of the night.. Surreal..

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Glad I don't do acid anymore.. There is a bunch of "Visual" video's on You Tube these day's that are for those who trip..

This is just a trip without being on something..

:omg::peek

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online