Go Back   Classic Rock Forum > CRF Archives > Graveyard

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

Graveyard Old threads, read them if you have time.

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2010, 02:22 PM   #21 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
eberg15101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 5,318
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Re: Maxim's 2010 Top 100 Hot Women List


Register to remove these ads. It's free!
^^^
__________________
eberg15101 is offline  
Old 05-11-2010, 02:39 PM   #22 (permalink)
Oh yeah! --- D'oh!
 
Lynch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The Land of Sky Blue Waters
Posts: 25,271
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Default Re: Maxim's 2010 Top 100 Hot Women List

Originally Posted by Lord Grendel View Post
Really, I think Kim K is a complete dolt myself. She is attractive but after about 10 minutes you have exhausted all the intelligent conversation I'll wager.(I'm sure Lynch will have something to say like,,,"Who wants to talk to her in the first place...?)

I would put Scarlet Johansson above any of the ones in the top ten.
LG got it covered right there.

Also, Scarlet is nice looking, but at the same time, she reminds me of a goldfish and seems to have the acting talent and personality to match. Not that it matters (when going over a list like this), but to rip on Kim K and then boost up Scarlet is a bit laughable.


And for the record, anyone and I mean ANYONE looking at a Top 100 best looking people list that's even remotely thinking about conversationalists (or lack thereof) seriously needs to get out of the house more. A list like this is all about looks, butts, boobs and everything in-between. It's not about acting talent, singing talent. It doesn't even matter if they can walk and chew gum at the same time. (just remember that)

I heard the top 10 on the radio this morning and thought "WTF" to a few of them. Kate Perry #1? c'mon.

I'll comment further later on tonight
Lynch is offline  
Old 05-11-2010, 03:29 PM   #23 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Fever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Cary NC
Age: 50
Posts: 2,379
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default Re: Maxim's 2010 Top 100 Hot Women List

Katy Perry and Rhianna wouldn't be in my top 10.They probably wouldn't make my top 100.

Definitely got to have Jessica Biel in the top 10
Fever is offline  
Old 05-11-2010, 06:54 PM   #24 (permalink)
LG
Fade To Black
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Age: 55
Posts: 36,996
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Default Re: Maxim's 2010 Top 100 Hot Women List

Originally Posted by Lynch View Post
LG got it covered right there.

Also, Scarlet is nice looking, but at the same time, she reminds me of a goldfish and seems to have the acting talent and personality to match. Not that it matters (when going over a list like this), but to rip on Kim K and then boost up Scarlet is a bit laughable.


And for the record, anyone and I mean ANYONE looking at a Top 100 best looking people list that's even remotely thinking about conversationalists (or lack thereof) seriously needs to get out of the house more. A list like this is all about looks, butts, boobs and everything in-between. It's not about acting talent, singing talent. It doesn't even matter if they can walk and chew gum at the same time. (just remember that)

I heard the top 10 on the radio this morning and thought "WTF" to a few of them. Kate Perry #1? c'mon.

I'll comment further later on tonight

I'll let that pass by Lynch, I get out plenty and besides I can appreciate a woman who has the Whole package, not just a brood mare like some people I can think of.

Catherine Zeta Jones > Kim or Tea, two of Your picks who I wouldn't look twice at. Maybe if you had glasses that would help...
LG is offline  
Old 05-12-2010, 08:12 AM   #25 (permalink)
Rock Junkie
 
PinkFreud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Right behind you!
Age: 24
Posts: 470
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Re: Maxim's 2010 Top 100 Hot Women List

Emmanuelle Chriqui at 68? This list is about...67 numbers off!
__________________
PinkFreud is offline  
Old 05-12-2010, 08:21 AM   #26 (permalink)
Classic 60's Chick
 
Astrid Kirchherr65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: New England
Age: 49
Posts: 2,590
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Re: Maxim's 2010 Top 100 Hot Women List

Originally Posted by Lord Grendel View Post
Really, I think Kim K is a complete dolt myself. She is attractive but after about 10 minutes you have exhausted all the intelligent conversation I'll wager.(I'm sure Lynch will have something to say like,,,"Who wants to talk to her in the first place...?)

I would put Scarlet Johansson above any of the ones in the top ten.
Lg ..your my kinda man Baby

Yeah I don't care HOW good looking someone is..if there a dumb F...they turn me off COMPLETELY ...

You still gotta look at them in the morning..looks fad..whatever lol

I know guys don't care but some do..and you and my man at in that small breed

Erm I THINK Reese Witherspoon is beautiful..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg reese-witherspoon.jpg (37.1 KB, 19 views)
__________________
“The most beautiful people I've known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths.”
― Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
Astrid Kirchherr65 is offline  
Old 05-12-2010, 10:29 AM   #27 (permalink)
Scentless Apprentice
 
Tattoo'd Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Oregon
Age: 24
Posts: 686
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Re: Maxim's 2010 Top 100 Hot Women List

Katy Perry is pretty hot but i don't see how you can have a list with Katy at number 1 and then have the girl thats practically her twin (Zooey Deschanel) at number 73



__________________
Tattoo'd Lady is offline  
Old 05-12-2010, 10:31 AM   #28 (permalink)
Rock Junkie
 
PinkFreud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Right behind you!
Age: 24
Posts: 470
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Re: Maxim's 2010 Top 100 Hot Women List

Originally Posted by Tattoo'd Lady View Post
Katy Perry is pretty hot but i don't see how you can have a list with Katy at number 1 and then have the girl thats practically her twin (Zooey Deschanel) at number 73



They do look eerily identical don't they?
__________________
PinkFreud is offline  
Old 05-12-2010, 10:32 AM   #29 (permalink)
Scentless Apprentice
 
Tattoo'd Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Oregon
Age: 24
Posts: 686
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Re: Maxim's 2010 Top 100 Hot Women List

plus! the fact that Olivia Wilde and Bar Rafaeli barely made it into the top 20 is nothing short of a federal crime



__________________
Tattoo'd Lady is offline  
Old 05-12-2010, 10:33 AM   #30 (permalink)
Scentless Apprentice
 
Tattoo'd Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Oregon
Age: 24
Posts: 686
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Re: Maxim's 2010 Top 100 Hot Women List


Register to remove these ads. It's free!
Originally Posted by PinkFreud View Post
They do look eerily identical don't they?
they really do (plus Zooey is totallllly so much hotter )
__________________
Tattoo'd Lady is offline  
 

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Upcoming Concert Schedules Magic Music News 127 08-23-2014 02:42 PM
Top 10 Live Albums List Tattoo'd Lady Book of Lists 99 01-07-2011 12:12 PM
Frank Zappa ~ The Freak-Out List Vintage Music/Concert DVD 's 0 05-06-2010 02:46 PM
2010 New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival Flower Blues & Jazz 20 05-04-2010 10:07 AM
List Of 70's Bands & Artists (alphabetical order) TuskCracker 70's Music 0 06-26-2005 05:40 PM





1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38